From I-95 North or South:
- Take Rte. 2 West 4 miles to the second light on Rte. 2.
- (Crosby’s Corner, where Rte. 2 makes a sharp left at the bottom of a hill.) Continue straight across the intersection onto Cambridge Turnpike.
- Bear left after 1.3 miles at the stop sign (Lexington Rd, Rte. 2A)
- At the Concord Center rotary, travel toward the Colonial Inn.
- Turn right on Monument Street directly in front of the Colonial Inn.
- Travel 1/2 mile on Monument Street, parking is on the right in the Visitor Area just after the road splits. This is the North Bridge parking lot where registration and sign-in will take place.
From I-495 or points West:
- Take Rte. 2 East to the Concord rotary.
- Take the third rotary exit onto Barretts Mill Road (2/3 of the way around the rotary).
- At the 4-way stop sign on Barretts Mill Road at Lowell Road (Time Trial Start line) continue straight across the intersection onto Barnes Hill Road.
- After about 3/4 mile, take a left onto Liberty Street (TT finish area).
- Take your next right onto Monument Street and parking is 1/2 mile down on the left. This is the North Bridge parking lot where registration and sign-in will take place.
© 2009 Northeast Bicycle Club | NEBC: Bicycle Racing and Development for Boston and Beyond