The Google Group will continue for the time being to notify racers of updates such as; cancellations, posting of results and schedule. There are no requirements other than a valid email address to receive this information. To Join the CBTT Google Group click here.
Racer registration and sign-in begins at 5:30 at the North Bridge parking lot on Monument Street in Concord, and will close promptly at 6:00. Riders who arrive after the sign-in period may not be allowed to ride, so please arrive early. Once registration closes a mandatory riders meeting will be held! To avoid congestion in the start area, riders must wait at the parking lot until 10 minutes before their start time and then ride to the line. The lot has often been filled by rider’s cars. We do not want to crowd out park visitors. Please ride to the event if that is possible for you. There is overflow parking in Concord Center.
USAC Waivers are required each week, so please download a copy and fill one in prior to arriving at the event, in order to expedite the registration process. This event is held under USAC permit #2016-1394 and is open to USAC licensed riders only. USAC One-Day Licenses are available to any rider for a $10.00 fee. Annual Licenses are also available on-site for $60.00.
CBTT Day Pass: $5.00 for NEBC members, $10.00 for non-members.
CBTT Season Pass: $50.00 for NEBC members, $100.00 for non-members.
USAC Day License: $10.00.
USAC Annual License: $70.00.
6:00-6:15 Mandatory Riders Meeting
6:15 First Rider Starts (30-second interval between riders)
7:00 Last Rider Starts
- Please do your warm up before riding to the start
area (We need to keep the intersection clear for auto traffic).
- Stay off the road while waiting in the start queue and do not impede motorists.
- Do not ride double wide even if you think it is safe to do.
- All riders must wear and ANSI-approved helmet to participate.
- When riding, consider safety, traffic laws, and finish time in that order!
- Be cautious and yield to traffic in the Carlisle rotary (state law for all vehicles- including bikes).
- There are no prizes for this training series.
- Ride responsibly and be considerate of drivers and other road users (Our ability to hold this event depends on the goodwill of the towns we ride through).
- Racers may be disqualified for not following rules.