This email list is provided as a service to the USCF racing cummunity and members of NEBC. As such, NEBC spends considerable resources to maintain this list, namely from its volunteer members, as well as its own funds to pay for Internet fees.
The following are _examples_ of prohibited discussions on this email list that will result in permanent termination of your subscription:
- helmet wars
- spams (e.g. Make Money Fast, Dying Child Needs Postcards, Russian Women Want You, etc)
- anything that even looks like it came from someone with the same 6th grade English teacher as the unabomber
- stuff that bugs me…
DO NOT include any binary file attachments to email posted to the email list, because:
- File attachments are the easiest way to distribute computer viruses.
- Not everyone uses the same computer as you, making the file useless.
- Some people have slower Internet connections than you and don’t want to be bothered with long downloads.
- Any and all attached files turn into garbage to digest subscribers.
NEBC pays for the computer resources for this mailing list. We use Connactivity.Com
as our Internet access provider.
To send email to everyone on the list send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org note: you must be a current subscriber to post a message to the list For information on using the list, or to subscribe, unsubscribe or change your options (like digest mode) please go to the
uscf-ne list information page. The list is implementing using Mailman. For more information please visit the Mailman site.